Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default What say ye...

On 16 Jul 2006 11:31:26 -0700, "
wrote:

He Mac
That'll improve only the temperature Mac, not the humidity, still you'd
be able to work in relative comfort, and you'll work around the drying
problem.
Over here I (we) hate AC, we had it in our house and we never used it,
about 10 years ago we did some extensive renovation and put in a high
efficiency furnace and threw out the AC, I guess we need the furnace
and you the AC.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

That would be my guess, Leo..

Wish I had it here... I've probably spent 8 hours in the shop in the last 2
weeks because it's usually 92 - 95 degrees in there by 11 am..
I went out at 6:30 this morning to sand a bowl and it was 78 F outside and 85 in
the shop..

Also, the AC lowers the humidity, doesn't it?
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis