Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Tony is offline

Default Kenmore refrigerator leaking at dispenser

Hope somebody can help with this one. I've got a 6 year old Kenmore side
by side refrigerator model 363.58062892 that I've just noticed has been
dripping water behind the dispenser pad on the freezer door. It's not a
constant drip, I'd say maybe a couple of drips per hour. When I pull
back the pad, there is some water behind there. i have no water on the
floor nor in the freezer or refrigerator itself. Water flow through the
icemaker seems fine as well. The temps outside have been fairly humid
the last few days, so I'm wondering if it's condensation behind the pad
from that, or another problem just starting. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tony