Gunner

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:10:45 GMT, Alan Moore
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:45:32 -0800, The Orchardist
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:40:53 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

YEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or
delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."

-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"

Unfortunately, they took him alive.

Now we have to pay for his "security" while in custody, the "trial"
and all the terror attacks in his name while he is in custody.

Worse yet, we may have to actually produce some evidence that doesn't
embarass us!

Al Moore

Worse yet..the DNC may have egg on its face for years to come!! oh the
horror...the horror....(as the sweet haunting refrains of Jim
Morrisons "The End" start to raise in the background...)

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end of our elaborate plans
The end of ev'rything that stands
The end

No safety or surprise
The end
I'll never lie with straight face again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need of
some Leftist's voters hand
In a desperate land

Lost in a Liberal wilderness of pain
Where all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain
There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the Peoples highway
Weird scenes inside the DNC
Ride the highway West baby

Ride the snake
Ride the snake
To the lake
To the lake

The ancient lake baby
The snake is long
Seven miles
Ride the snake

He's old
And his skin is cold
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here and we'll do the rest

The DNC bus is calling us
The DNC bus is calling us
Driver, where you taking us?

The Liberal awoke before dawn
He put his boots on
He took a page from the Democrat Playbook
And he walked on down the hall

He went into the room where his sister lived
And then he paid a visit to his brother
And then he walked on down the hall
And he came to a door
And he looked inside
Bubba?
Yes son
I want to suck you
Hillary, I want to **** you

Come on, baby, take a chance with us
Come on, baby, take a chance with us
Come on, baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the DNC bus

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end

Bubba It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me

The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of night when the DNC died

This is the end "
*****
Fade to distant image of a huge, **** encrusted, gloriously lit
ship, bow submerged, spot lights illuminating "USS Liberal" on its
stern high above the water, the mad melody of the La International
wafting over the still water...the sounds of creaking oar locks, the
muffled weeping of the damned..the groaning and distant bangs as
bulkheads give way....the smell of sea breezes, the sweet scent of
pot, and the gut wrenching odor of panic vomit and feces

The ship, slowly majesticly sliding down, down down..till only the
spot lights show "USS Liberal" hanging for a moment..then
extinguish..as the clean sea of conservatism sents the foul barnacle
caked mass down down down to the bottom, the boilers venting a last
raging cloud of hot air and fetid stench

There is silence..broken only by the moans of the few survivors..cries
to a non existant god...

The few frail lifeboats..trailing swimmers and debris..slowly turn,
and row off to the Left...to Naderland and Greenieland..with hopes
that they can find a home, a morsal of public funding, an organ to
someday once again be able to spew their insanity across distant
lands.....

Only bubbles remain and..... the bodies of the Clintion dead....

Fade to black......

Gunner

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives