Posted to alt.home.repair
John Lawrence John Lawrence is offline

Default What is this propane tool?

Might be easier if you had a picture.
"mm" wrote in message
What is this propane tool?

Cleaning out somebody's abandoned tools, I found a small standard
propane can, such as a propane torch uses, with an accessory or part
of one screwed on the top.

It's a "head" with a valve on one side of the top and about a 2 inch
pipe coming out at about a 45 degree angle from the other side.

The pipe has a pretty big hole, obviously to let air in, at the bottom
through both sides and the gas orifice is in the middle of that.

The pipe ends with a smooth section, which looks like it would take a
hose, except there are two rubber O-washers at quarter inch intervals.

Any idea what this is for, is it good to have, and do I have enough to
make it worth repairing?

(I'm curious what it is, even if there isn't enough here to repair. I
thought I know all the propane accessories. )