Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Whirlpool Dryer Runs but no heat!

In article . com, " wrote:

Rick Brandt wrote:
kai wrote:
I've a Whirlpool Dryer. It runs, but no heat. How can I repair this
problem? Thanks....

Just anecdotal, but my electric dryer does that when one leg of the 220 is
missing. Apparently the motor to turn the drum only needs one leg, but the
element uses both.

fixed a friends moms electric dryer recently element broke.

i hate folks who attack the original poster like your too dumb to fix
it.

Somebody who asks how to fix a dryer, but doesn't even think to mention
whether it's gas or electric, probably *is* too ignorant to fix it.

--
Regards,