Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Poision ivy update.

wrote:

my concotion was a premix spray bottle of roundup, mixed with straight
poision ivy klller undiluated except in roundup. i had removed some of
the roundup to make space for poision ivy killer, something in a green
plastic container.

A word of caution... If you read the label on herbicides, you will see
a warning that it against federal law to apply the herbicide in a mix
stronger than the manufacturer recommends. If a neighbor comes down
with ANY health problem, he/she could claim it to be your fault since
you did not follow directions. And an entire community could claim
that you have poisoned the ground water for miles around.
Yea, we all occasionally do it anyway, but I would not admit it to the
entire world via google that I did it.

Bob