Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Buy or rent a pressure washer?

Walter R. wrote:
Never used a PW before. I would appreciate any advice/opinions regarding
buying or renting.

I've got a 2300psi Generac model powered by a Briggs and Stratton engine that
works great. Personally, I'd never rent one. Once you've got one, you will
come up with plenty of uses for it, plus it will always be there for you when
you need it, assuming you don't buy one of those little electric POS units
instead.

I speak from experience. My first one was electric and didn't last a whole
season.

It seems like I paid about $350 or so for mine from Lowes or HD... can't
remember now. I've had it for about 4 years.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE