Alan Moore

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 01:07:57 GMT, Fitch R. Williams
wrote:

Alan Moore wrote:

Worse yet, we may have to actually produce some evidence that doesn't
embarass us!

That will absolutely not be a problem for the people of Iraq. There
are several thousand Iraqi people who are willing to testify against
him. They know he is evil - they don't need CNN to tell them. They
have relatives in those mass grave sites. Regardless of how
inconvenient it is for those who would like to pretend he was virtue
incarnate, and that we were misguided to think he was anything else,
the mass grave sites do exist, and they are truly awful.

You shouldn't need to tell me, or any American, about the awfulness of
mass graves. Just visit any of our civil war battlefields, and think
about what you see there.

I was thinking more in terms of where the poison gas he used in the
Iraq-Iran war came from.

Al Moore