Posted to alt.home.repair
TheNIGHTCRAWLER TheNIGHTCRAWLER is offline

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

Oren wrote:
On 14 Jul 2006 07:43:58 -0700, "TheNIGHTCRAWLER"
wrote:

I can do something about stupid...

I suggest you start in the near future, retard.
It may save you from any more embarrassment.

Like Jackie Gleason told his son in the movie:

When I get home I going to slap you mamma.

Don't be stupid, retard.

Judging by your Jackie Gleason reference,
you must be on the other side of ancient.

My mother could simply kick your walker out from underneath you.

And if you persist, she could unplug your oxygen tank.

But don't worry, your colostomy bag is safe.

You would better serve yourself by addressing your 'stupid' problem.