Posted to alt.home.repair
TheNIGHTCRAWLER TheNIGHTCRAWLER is offline

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

Oren wrote:
On 13 Jul 2006 14:06:39 -0700, "TheNIGHTCRAWLER"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On 13 Jul 2006 12:17:41 -0700, "TheNIGHTCRAWLER"
wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
Someone asked about the 60,000 gallon loss of water we had. It was a flush
valve in a bathrrom in a warehouse that is not used. No one even went into
that roomf or a long time.

Hehe.
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, dumbski.

He did not pay, dumbski.

I'm sure he don't live in a warehouse, dumbski.

Non sequitur, retard.
(look it up)

Are you calling him a liar, retard?

"we had to pay" may mean a company, dumbski.

Non sequitur, retard.

"The water department did come back to verify the
reading since it was unusual, but they sent the bill and we had to pay
it. "

Or are you just stupid?

I can do something about stupid...

I suggest you start in the near future, retard.
It may save you from any more embarrassment.