Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Can you place anchors in a concrete slab at a later date?

wrote:

Hilti makes products for this that drop a capsule of epoxy into a
drilled hole to bind an anchor, just don't use them to hang the cieling
like they did in the Big Dig
Keith Boeheim wrote:

We are having a concrete driveway put in next week and we want to put up
a 16x16 out building next year. I am having the pad for the building
done at the same time as the driveway. For safety reasons I don't want
the contractor putting in the threaded anchors for the walls during the
pour. How can I install these anchors next year when we are ready to put
up the building?

Thanks for any help.

Keith

Just don't do that the way they did here in Red Sox Nation:

http://tinyurl.com/ovwnb

What a effing mess this is...

Jeff

--