Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
HotRod HotRod is offline

Default Can you place anchors in a concrete slab at a later date?

Drill holes next year and put in expanding anchors. Not an issue. Or put the
anchors in now and just cover them.

"Keith Boeheim" wrote in message
We are having a concrete driveway put in next week and we want to put up a
16x16 out building next year. I am having the pad for the building done at
the same time as the driveway. For safety reasons I don't want the
contractor putting in the threaded anchors for the walls during the pour.
How can I install these anchors next year when we are ready to put up the
building?

Thanks for any help.

Keith