Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

"TheNIGHTCRAWLER" wrote in message

Fool, you wrote:
"Yes, it may require a permit."
That's awful close to advising somebody to get a permit to replace a
switch and recepracle.

The correct answer was/is,
"No, you don't need a stinking permit to replace a switch and
receptacle".
Do you see the difference between the two statements?

I comprehend out English language. Saying "it may require a permit" does
NOT mean "go get a permit". Did you drop out of school when they taught
that in 5th grade? Do you live in Washington? They want to know what "is"
is. Maybe you can help.

Thanks for trying though. I appreciate my fan club watching every move I
make. It is so endearing.