Posted to alt.home.repair
TheNIGHTCRAWLER TheNIGHTCRAWLER is offline

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"TheNIGHTCRAWLER" wrote in message
Only a dumbski would get a $35 permit to replace a 50 cent switch and a
$6 GFCI.
Only a dumbski would advise somebody else to do so, fool.

But you got that spam jihad going on for you, dumbski.
Good luck with that.

Oh, I have a fan club. How nice.

Yes, your anti-spam work is quite inspiring.
Your electrical advise is a bit feeble-minded.

You can follow me around like a little
puppy dog and make cute little nasty comments.

I don't need your approval to do anything, fool.
(You sure are full of yourself).
You're not going to cry, are you?

But true fans just admire their idol. I never advised anyone to get a
permit.

Fool, you wrote:
"Yes, it may require a permit."
That's awful close to advising somebody to get a permit to replace a
switch and recepracle.

The correct answer was/is,
"No, you don't need a stinking permit to replace a switch and
receptacle".
Do you see the difference between the two statements?
One was made by a pussy.
Ask your wife to help you locate your testicles.
I'm sure he will be happy to help.