Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

"TheNIGHTCRAWLER" wrote in message
Only a dumbski would get a $35 permit to replace a 50 cent switch and a
$6 GFCI.
Only a dumbski would advise somebody else to do so, fool.

But you got that spam jihad going on for you, dumbski.
Good luck with that.

Oh, I have a fan club. How nice. You can follow me around like a little
puppy dog and make cute little nasty comments. Oh, you must make your
mother proud.

But true fans just admire their idol. I never advised anyone to get a
permit. You made that up in the nightcrawler brain that runs along your
flexible spine.