Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Poision ivy update.

On 13 Jul 2006 15:22:15 -0700, wrote:

To the posters saying they mixed X ounces of roundup, roundup full
strength, etc. Roundup comes in a wide variety of concentrations.
Unless you specify what the % of what you mixed was, it's meaningless.

Does concentrated Round-up weaken and go bad as quickly as the stuff
sold for immediate application?

A 4-oz. bottle came included with something else I wanted to buy, but
in order to mix it, I want to put on gloves and long pants (do I need
that?) and so it's been more than a year and I've never gotten around
to doing it.

I"m thinking it might have been cheaper in the long run to buy it
already diluted.

A better way of expressing it is in terms of what the final solution
as applied was.