Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Router Table -- securing drop in plate/router assembly?

Thu, Jul 13, 2006, 9:27pm (EDT+4) (Leon)
doth sayeth:
Wellllllll... you really don't feel the vibration so to speak. I just
noticed that things got considerably quieter when I fasten the top down.
Getting the 12 adjustment screws adjusted to the same height is tricky.
They all screw from the bottom up.

I just did a quick google on the Bench Dog. You'ee talking metal
to metal. I'm not surprised it'd be quieter fastened down. Pricey too.
I'd think they could come up with something better than using 12 screws
for adjustment. I can go along with fastening it down, metal to metal
it makes sense, but the 12 screws are hokey. I'll just stick with my
setup.

JOAT
Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal