Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] timbirr@mailcity.com is offline

Default Poision ivy update.

wrote:
I posted earlier with that hillside of poision ivy. Earlier I had tried
round up and at another time special poision ivy killer. Both stunted
the growth a bit but then it came back stronger than ever

I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC and dare not touch it!

Well a nice poster here suggested mixing broadleaf weed killer and
round up together....

I ALMOST feel bad for the poision ivy, its really dying, and appears
to be killing the entire plant. No doubt some will survive, thats what
the spray is for......

I don't think I posted to your original post, but I have found a 3.5 oz
of Roundup and a 3.5 oz mix of Crossbow to a gallon of water to be the
best toxicondron killer.

I ran out of crossbow a couple of weeks ago and sprayed just straight
Roundup, the stuff looks a bit sickly, but not enough to matter much.
So, as you mentioned, a mix seems to be the ticket.