Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Poision ivy update.

I posted earlier with that hillside of poision ivy. Earlier I had tried
round up and at another time special poision ivy killer. Both stunted
the growth a bit but then it came back stronger than ever

I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC and dare not touch it!

Well a nice poster here suggested mixing broadleaf weed killer and
round up together....

It was worth a try I mixed concentrated poision ivy killer and round up
in spray bottle.

Actually diluted the poision ivy killer a little with round up rather
than water. Sprayed as best I could the big plants.

Next morning they looked stunted a little, while anything close by that
had been sprayed by accident was curled up dead.

So I sprayed the poision ivy again for good measure..

I ALMOST feel bad for the poision ivy, its really dying, and appears
to be killing the entire plant. No doubt some will survive, thats what
the spray is for......