Posted to alt.home.repair
TheNIGHTCRAWLER TheNIGHTCRAWLER is offline

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

Oren wrote:
On 13 Jul 2006 12:17:41 -0700, "TheNIGHTCRAWLER"
wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
Someone asked about the 60,000 gallon loss of water we had. It was a flush
valve in a bathrrom in a warehouse that is not used. No one even went into
that roomf or a long time.

Hehe.
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, dumbski.

He did not pay, dumbski.

Are you calling him a liar, retard?

"The water department did come back to verify the
reading since it was unusual, but they sent the bill and we had to pay
it. "

Or are you just stupid?

How about that cite on pulling a permit for replacing a light switch
and receptacle, fool?

You do have one, don't you?

When does school start, dumbski?

How original!
Did you make that up all by your little self?
Do you think it's a Usenet first?