Posted to sci.chem,uk.finance,uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default UK tax on cheap isopropyl

The message
from Derek ^ contains these words:

There's bound to be an NHS practice not too far away.

Better to fly to Poland or Hungary.

The patients don't queue round the block in their thousands (overnight
even) for nothing you know.

Though round here in Telford there were places at NHS dentists going
begging a couple of months ago. We had no trouble when we moved here,
and spaces are still available.

Despite this, people in Telford were complaining to the papers about the
lack of NHS dentists - apparently they were only ringing the first few
on the list and stopping before getting to those with spaces, claming
they were all full.

--
Skipweasel