Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

Charlie Morgan wrote:
You have just further proved my point. I'll bet lots of people just can't wait
to try and help you the next time you post something here.

CWM

I've been a long time poster here and regulars here can reach there own
conclusions. I can't recall you ever contributing anything here before
you chimed in with total nonsense.

Your very first post in this thread was:

"I think YOU should pay for all this misery. It's clear that you did
not make a strong enough effort to make your friend take your warnings
seriously. You really failed badly, and just look at the result. While
you are at it, I think you should apologize to the landlord for not
notifying him of this clear danger before disaster struck. "

Now, how stupid was that? I replied trying to dismiss it as a
possible joke, by saying your roof and furnace are shot, you should go
replace them. As if anyone seriously expects parties that are not even
qualified experts and are 3 times removed to start giving unsolicited
advice to a landlord that they don't know.

So then you chime back with the state of your roof, so obviously that
went right over your head. And then you tell me I'm a busy-body and
meddler, for asking a perfectly legitimate question, as if someone
appointed you moderator.

So, yeah, **** off.