Posted to alt.home.repair
Philip Lewis Philip Lewis is offline

Default GOOD toilet that flushes in ONE flush?

AZ Nomad writes:
It plugs the holes in the bowl part... so that the water
cannot leave the tank back fast enough to create a good siphon/rinse.

No it doesn't. It is just bleach and food coloring. If a turd
from a 400lb man won't clog it, neither will some food coloring.

i'm not talking about the bowl to sewer connection, I'm talking
about the jets which allow the tank to empty into the bowl.

don't take my word for it:
http://www.toiletology.com/blue-goo.shtml

--
May no harm befall you,