Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Accidental use of water and water company?

wrote in message

Thanks, Abe, that's what I was looking for, some real world actual
experience, as opposed to "it's your own fault, what do u expect,
yaddda yaddda yaddda.

The yaddda yaddda yaddda I gave you was based on a 60,000 gallon use of
water over the norm. The water department did come back to verify the
reading since it was unusual, but they sent the bill and we had to pay it.

If you want to come to Uxbridge MA, I'll show you the meter and you can
verify the readings and bill.