Posted to rec.woodworking
Rudy Rudy is offline

Default I Have An Excuse! Which Cordless Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver?

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message
If I had it to do
over again, I'm not sure I'd buy a dedicated screw gun again.

SSsssshhhuuusssssssshhhh!!! This is my chance to ditch the nearly-dead
13.2 FireStorm for something "real", like a DW!

I ve put in a LOT of Drywall screws with my DeWalt 12V cordless and its
light enough to hold over your head. The two battery set-up will give you
enough juice to work all day. I built a house with the DW and ran over
10,000 screws with it ( and an old Craftsman 9.6V) Theyre under $ 100 these
days.

I just bought a Ryobi P220 18V 3 spd hammerdrill at HD for 49.97/ chgr
19.97/ 2 batts 39.97..whole works for $ 110 and it wails !..but try and hold
THAT baby over yer head for a while..