Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default I Have An Excuse! Which Cordless Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver?

"Mark Jerde" wrote in

In 6 to 8 weeks I'm gonna help my bruder and his family put up a
buncha drywall in the house their building. I kould show up with
nobbat my undies and tool belt and Alla wouldbe kool. But that aint
the point. I wanna throw away my 13.2 v FireStorm drill that, even
though it's on its third set of batteries, refuses to take much of a
charge. I wanna show up with a hammerdrill /drill /driver that goes

*snip*

Does the motor still run well? I've got a use for a 13.2V motor... Seems
it would fit quite well in a Garden Scale Model Train. ;-)

Puckdropper