Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default I Have An Excuse! Which Cordless Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver?

"Mark Jerde" wrote in

If I had it to do
over again, I'm not sure I'd buy a dedicated screw gun again.

SSsssshhhuuusssssssshhhh!!! This is my chance to ditch the
nearly-dead 13.2 FireStorm for something "real", like a DW!

-- Mark

Look at HD for a lifetime Ridgid warranty... That's one I'd consider
buying first...

I've been sold on a Makita ever since I picked one up. It was love at
first lift. It felt much lighter when in usage position, obviously
transfering the weight to my body effectively.

Oh, and you need two drill/drivers. One small 9.6 volt one and an 18
volt one. ;-) The 9.6v will do most the little stuff just fine and the
18v will handle bigger tasks like 2" and 3" screws. (You can also chuck a
drill bit in one and a driving bit in the other.)

Puckdropper