Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default worlds slowest ceiling fan.

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 15:22:49 GMT, "Frankly"
wrote:

Hello Group.

I just installed a ceiling fan but the darn thing turns soooooo sloooooow.
I called hunter tech support which is the worst i have ever seen.

When I saw the thread title, I thought you were trying to FIND the
world's slowest ceiling fan... My wife loves the fans, and I hate
them. I work in an over air-conditioned environment and have cold air
blowing on me all day. I'd like some relief from that at home, but
the missus insists on having fans running all the time. I was hoping
to find out that there is a really slow fan out there that I could
tolerate. Maybe I should just yank the capacitors on the ones we
have.