Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Is there an easier way to rough out interior endgrain?

Thanks to all of you for some much better suggestions and comments about
the small turning problem I raised. I'm pleased to have had a part, but
of course I realize that my way of contributing is not for everyone here
and although not intentional might be misunderstood as arrogance. I hope
not.

"The half of knowledge is to know where to find knowledge". My peculiar
way of asking questions, sometimes knowing a
possible answer, is to prod others to offer better answers for
discussion. It's just the way I was taught and we all try to emulate the
teachers we respected. Anyway, the 'plonk button' works on most
computers.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter