Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller Kevin Miller is offline

Default What say ye...

Dan Bollinger wrote:
So what's everybody else do after roughing? Seal and bag? Seal only?
Seal inside and out? Various permutations of the above?

I think for this information to be valuable you need to also collect
what their shop humidity is, do the heat in winter, cool in summer,
etc. Dan

Good point Dan. Much different here than in the Southwest, or even most
places down in the lower 48. So for comparison's sake, I'll mention
that I usually turn alder and that the RH is around 65% on average I
think. My garage is semi-heated - a bit warmer than outside when it's
rainy and a bit cooler when it's sunny...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb