Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert11 Robert11 is offline

Default Wall Covering For A Shower Stall ?

Hello:

Have a feeling that I know the answer to this already, but let me ask
anyway.

Have an upper part of a shower stall that's just painted; no tile.

Peeling a bit, and thought I'd add / glue on plastic sheet to it.

Like everything else, I guess, once you really look into it, it becomes a
bigger job than initially thought.

The ceiling is curved, as is one of the walls.

The thinnest plastic sheet I could find in the shower Dept at HD
is still fairly thick, and I am worried about cutting it true to the curve,
and whether it will tend to come off due to the stress on the plastic
because of the curve.

Was wondering:

Is there any type of truly waterproof "very-thin", almost like a paper
thickness, vinyl sheet that is available and would do the job ?

Thanks,
Bob