Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default Hole in Tile Floor

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:31:45 -0500, "jenncard"
wrote:

I have a hole in my tile floor the size of a penny round and probably less
than an inch deep. The tile is a smoke whitish pink. Any suggestions on
how to fix this without having to redo the floor? The tile is is one of
the middle tiles and its throughout my home so taking it up would be a
nightmare.

Thanks

There are many kinds of tile. What is yours? Vinyl, ceramic,
granite, woodplank, ?????????????

Your question can not be answered without knowing......
Either way, you need a spare tile to do it right, but how to do it
depends on the type of tile.