Peter Twydell

Default Getting cables under the floorboards

In article , PoP E-
writes
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:42:28 +0100, Peter Twydell
wrote:

How do you get the kipper to run so that the cat will chase it?

Let me explain.....

The kipper is dead, and has no ability to run. What you do is pull the
kipper through using a piece of string from the place where you want
your cat to run to. Attach a piece of string to the cat before it sets
off, then you can collect the string from the cat when it comes out
the other side. Job complete.

Thanks for the explanation; I would never have guessed. Dead kippers.
eh? There's a novelty.

Hmm, I'm sure there's a problem with my logic somewhere, but I can't
see what it is

PoP

--
Peter