Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Crosland Peter Crosland is offline

Default Turbo Gold Coach Screws II

Bought myself a Wickes 'Very High Torque Drill' today. I have 3 big
decking jobs to do so, I thought I'd make the investment & spread
the cost. I can use it as a mixer and with a core drill for
plumbing as well. Drives in those 10mm x 100mm coach screws so fast you
wouldn't
believe it. Treats them with utter contempt.

Torque quoted as 85 Nm. Jeez this thing is powerful.

It's you littering the landscape with decking then is it? :-)
My neighbour has just had what looks like a concert platform built
outside her back door, and that's to save removing the pebbles, which
are just soooo 2005!

I understood decking was so last century!

Peter Crosland