Tim Williams

Default Filling in old swimming pool--some metal content

"Checkmate" wrote in message
Last I checked, steel, copper and rubber weren't considered
contaminants, and tomatoes didn't have five foot tap roots, moron.

Last I checked, copper is a good preventer of barnacles on boat hulls
(anti-fouling property).. now tell me, how well will plants to instead?

I seem to remember someone here posted about a #400 or so crucible with
a chunk of bronze stuck in the bottom.. and tried using it as a planter,
but nothing would grow due to the excess of copper.

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson