Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Hozelock stop - male.

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Fitz wrote:
Ian Stirling wrote:

Are there any hozelock 'taps'?

Basically you connect a hozelock socket, and it turns on.

Have a look at their online product catalogue.
(http://www.hozelock.com/productcatal...ierarchyID =1)

Do you want something more than a standard spray gun?

snip
Or have I missed the point?

Sort-of.
Thanks for the link - for some reason I diddn't think to check online.

I was basically looking for a tap, with a hozelock male connector on the
output, and the ability to simply remove the hose connector to turn the
tap off automatically.

So you don't need to connect the hose, and turn the tap on, but you can
adjust it to set flow if you want, then simply plug and unplug the
hose without turning it on and off.

My hose has an automatic stop end with a built-in quarter-turn tap. However,
I don't know the make - I bought it in France. Not, of course, that I can
use the hose at the moment.

Colin Bignell