Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Neighbors growing marijuana

AllEmailDeletedImmediately wrote:

if you know it's there and don't report it, you're an accessory and may
be charged as such should the police find it and can tell that you could
see it. it may not even matter if you told them you had no idea what
pot looked like.

This is total BS. No one can be charged with being an accessory to a
crime solely because they saw it and didn't report it. This is the
USA, not North Korea.

the fingerpointing could be a problem if it's on their back 40 and out
of view of their house or on your property. they know you can see
it. it's deliberate. and if you turn them in, they may have some
friends pay you a visit. you never know.

They deliberately planted it so the neighbors can see it and turn them
in? That makes sense to you?

i'd be really, really ****ed off about it (the game, not the pot). maybe
try
to figure out a way to set them up. work w/the police on a fake chase
involving your child that just so happens to go by the plants? that way
they have reason to be back there.

More nonsense. The plants are visible from her yard. Why would she
need to involve a child or create a fake chase? If she wants to turn
them in, all she has to do is call the police over to her yard and show
it to them.

If I brought in a property surveyor would they report me or my
neighbor?

possibly. might want to find your plat at the property tax office.
asap.