ff

Default Filling in old swimming pool--some metal content

Leo Lichtman wrote:

This was mentioned briefly as part of an earlier post, but it seems to have
gone unnoticed: Roof it over and convert it into an underground shop or
storage space. The roof could be put several inches below grade, so it can
be planted over, if they so desire.

Another idea: trade houses with the neighbor, and you'll have a swimming
pool. G

As a pool, it's too far gone. The sides are cracked all over. I like
that pond idea someone
had. Saw another pool/pond conversion on the net too. But I imagine that
is almost as much
maintenance as a pool to keep it looking good and clean. The amount of
leaves falling
around here is phenomenal.

ff