Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical help needed Haller Butt is unsafe & now STUUUPID

Heavy Butt wipe, that is not a short; that is a GROUND! Jesus, copier guy...
You are like Stormy - you think you learn but you don't.
--
Tekkie

I have a couple detractors here, so be it

While YOU depend on a meter or test light and might get zapped I try to
avoid that, its not the end of the world just unpleasant and possibly
dangerous.

Incidently MY test to make certain a line was dead, the one that fried
some wiring also alerted me to a bad breaker that would never trip
which lked to my finding out about the FPE panel hazards

The mention of copier guy! Thanks that explains you BAD attitude!

Your from the NASA or shuttle boards, I am NOT a supporter of the
current shuttle program, much has been made of my copier repairman job.
I moved on to other machines, its my own business the change was
definetely a improvement