Posted to misc.consumers.house
shinypenny shinypenny is offline

Default Neighbors growing marijuana

D. Gerasimatos wrote:

Personally, I'd talk to the neighbors about it. Explain your concerns
and tell them you'd rather not go to the police, but that you will if
you have to. Suggest an alternative. I wouldn't worry about your neighbors
so much as the possible riff raff interested in the plants. I have a really
low tolerance for potheads.

It's hard to explain the configuration of our yards, but it's highly
unlikely any riff-raff would ever stumble upon it. (Not including my
own children and their friends, who can see it plain as day if they are
in the hammock). There are no paths, etc and it would just simply be
unlikely. It's really rather well hidden and unnoticeable, unless you
happen to be lying in the hammock, then you can literally reach out and
touch it if you swing the hammock.

I'm not even sure where the property line is; for all I know, some of
it may be growing on our side of the line. Cops somehow finding it
someday is somewhat of a concern - the neighbors could point the finger
at us, I suppose, if they wanted to be onery.

If I brought in a property surveyor would they report me or my
neighbor?

jen