Mark

Default Filling in old swimming pool--some metal content

Fdmorrison wrote:

Checkmate

I next filled the deep end with a 30 year collection of old
electrical crap, motors, bicycles, tires, and everything else I wanted
to get rid of but the kitchen sink.

So, when the future neighbor plants tomatos in 2050, the plants will suck in
your contaminants.
Get a brain.

True.

Whoever first built and then remodeled our house probably thought the
garbage they buried was gone forever.

While trenching the gas line to the garage I found one patio/ concrete
slab. When trenching for the water and utility conduit to the garage I
found a second patio/ concrete slab. When digging for the new down spout
drain I found garbage by the footings. And more.

Seems whenever I put a shovel in this ground I find something.

Burying trash is pretty sad.

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)