Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Lawn Mower Spark Plug Changing ?

"XLR8" wrote in
:

"Al Bundy" wrote in message

maybe add a NOS kit to it?

LOL !

That would've made a good "Home Improvement"
episode.

I could picture it now, a blue bottle right
behind the seat of a riding mower (or between
the handles of a push mower).

Pimp My Mower ! (now that could be a "King Of
The Hill" episode). Ole Hank Hill could have a
visit by Xibit.

behind the seat of a riding mower

Great imagination but expand it just a bit:

On a weed whacker. Machine in front as usual with a blue tank strapped on
your back like scuba. Up rolls the SWAT team, storms the driveway and
orders you to lay face down on the ground arms wide out or die. Turns out
neighbor saw you with "wand" out in front of you and tank on your back.
Called 911 and reported "There's a guy walking around the neighborhood
with a flame thrower."