Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Disposals compatible with septic systems?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 13:09:40 -0400, wrote:

We believe the seller of the house we have had a disposal but there is
none in the sink now. Are there negatives or pitfalls combining the
two? Our son and DIL have the combination and haven't reported
problems but I guess a "second opinion" could benefit us. Thoughts
welcomed.

I've heard they are not a good combination, but that was 'old
information', since now you can get a Garbage Disposal with an 'enzyme
pack'.
http://www.urlbee.com?7156

So, imho I don't know. Guess a little check with this
InSinkErator manufacture's information for more help.

hth,

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com