Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ian field ian field is offline

Default What happens when you bypass a interlock on a microwave?

snip

Not meaning to argue, but I know of people exposed to cellular frequencies
due to high phone usage (back years ago when analog was the technology)
who
did contract skin cancer of the ear. I don't think that the jury is
completely in on the rf link to cancer. I do know that statistics show
that
people exposed to high doses of magnetic fields have higher incidences of
leukemia. Again, the jury is still out. I think there is a lot to
research
here. Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.

--
Brian

"The First Amendment has erected a wall of separation between
church and state, but that wall is a one directional wall; it keeps
the government from running the church, but it makes sure that
Christian principles will always stay in government."
Thomas Jefferson, President of the United States, January 1, 1802
in an address to the Danbury Baptists.

There was something going on in the 80s in an embassy in Russia where some
embassy staff contracted cataracts and/or brain tumours, these were later
blamed on some microwave communication or somesuch!