Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corrugated roof hole - how to fix

bp wrote:
Hi,

I have a shed which has the plastic corrugated roofing on it.

One sheet has a hole in it which is approx 2inches by 1 inch. There is
a small crack leading off from it but the hole and crack is so small I
was wondering if I could just fix the hole somehow to prevent me from
getting a new sheet.

So, can anyone recommend what I should use to fill the hole, and how I
should do it.

I was thinking of doing it the way you repair a hole in a plasterboard
wall, i.e. I would put a bit of plastic on the underneath whilst I fill
the hole with some filler type material - but I done know what I could
use to fill the hole

Is this the best way to do this?

Thanks

Bhupesh

driling ahole at the end of the crack stops it spreading. Unless of
course the drilling creates 6 more cracks... 'Well the reason we called
it swiss cheese cottage is...'

NT