Posted to uk.d-i-y
bp bp is offline

Default Corrugated roof hole - how to fix

Hi,

I have a shed which has the plastic corrugated roofing on it.

One sheet has a hole in it which is approx 2inches by 1 inch. There is
a small crack leading off from it but the hole and crack is so small I
was wondering if I could just fix the hole somehow to prevent me from
getting a new sheet.

So, can anyone recommend what I should use to fill the hole, and how I
should do it.

I was thinking of doing it the way you repair a hole in a plasterboard
wall, i.e. I would put a bit of plastic on the underneath whilst I fill
the hole with some filler type material - but I done know what I could
use to fill the hole

Is this the best way to do this?

Thanks

Bhupesh