Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Can't find these light bulbs anywhere

Sandra Loosemore wrote:
"svu geek" writes:

I've been looking for a R39 or R12 25 watt light bulb and can't find
any. Are they some special type of bulb that can only be found in
certain stores? Stores like Walmart and Home Depot don't carry them,
unless I should be looking in a different section than with the regular
light bulbs. I want the bulbs for a lava lamp.

Anyone know where I could find one of these bulbs? I'd prefer not to
have to buy it online.

Try a specialty store that sells light fixtures and supplies. You don't
say where you live, so nobody is likely to be able to recommend a specific
store for you.

-Sandra the cynic

Yes, either a store that sells lighting fixtures or an electrical
supply.