Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default Hair clipper

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:58:08 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Can anyone recommend a decent brand for DIY hair trimming? There seem to
be so many on the market from a few pounds upwards. Preferably one which
doesn't need the blades oiling.

Cheapest I've found were the Remington ones referred to in another post,
the HC820 for EUR 15, about £10 at the time and I think the same ones are
available in the UK for about £12. Comes in a set with various guards,
combs etc.

It's this model:
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/produ...productid=1007

Best price I can find for them in the UK so far is £22.99, but it seems
Amazon used to have them listed for £12 (but now want £33).