Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default Hair clipper

The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

Can anyone recommend a decent brand for DIY hair trimming? There seem to
be so many on the market from a few pounds upwards. Preferably one which
doesn't need the blades oiling.

Gave my head a quick skim with our Wahl trimmer last night. Seems OK.
Had to get the blades sharpened a few months ago - first time in five
years or so. Quick and cost a fiver or so.

Dunno about oiling though - I've always oiled this one 'cos it says to,
but the amount is tiny and it doesn't end up on your hair.

--
Skipweasel