Ian Stirling

Default OT. keg law in NY is screwing the wrong people.

wallster wrote:

"wallster" wrote in message
om...
I converted that old frig with an old welding gauge and a bottle of
co2 and set up a beer tap system, but now it's too expensive and I

An update:
I received one email from assemblyman Dave Townsend that read:
"There is a possibility that there will be an amendment to extend the
one-month limit introduced during next year's legislative session."
At least it's a response, kudos to Mr. Townsend for stepping to the plate,
but I sent dozens of emails to these officials and only received one
response.
Please visit the website again, I added a copy and paste letter people can
send along with more email addresses.

You may find paper has more weight, or even a call.